This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
DIFF’s mission is to use fashion as a force for good.
DIFF has donated over 1,000,000 pairs of reading glasses to individuals in need around the world — that’s only the beginning of it. Socially conscious and charitable at heart, the DIFF Eyewear family strives for the perfect pair of sunglasses or blue light – handcrafted with designer quality materials and delivered to you with love.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
We enforce sustainable production policies and maintain exceptionally high standards for quality and social responsibility. Designed in our Southern California studio, each pair of frames is hand-cut from a single piece of acetate, making them more comfortable and flexible than lesser quality injection-molded frames.
We are the choice eyewear for today’s most iconic celebrities and influencers
- STYLISH AVIATORS: The right aviator is perfect for any and every occasion. We put a modern twist on this classic eyewear staple.
- FASHION AS A FORCE FOR GOOD: When you purchase a pair of our stylish designer sunglasses, you give the Gift of Sight to someone in need — for free. With the help of our vision partner, Sightsavers, your purchase will change an individual’s life through an eye exam, glasses, surgery, or medicine.
- THE BEAUTY IS IN THE DETAILS: Our frames are made from designer, hand cut acetate or stainless steel, and finished with custom-molded metal temples.
- SEE THROUGH A NEW LENS: Wear confidently with scratch resistance and UVA/UVB Polarized protection that has you covered, anytime, any place.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We’re confident you’ll love the quality and style of our sunglasses, so if not, please contact us within two weeks for a refund or exchange.